1. Terms and Conditions of Site - By completing a purchase the purchaser agrees to the Terms and Conditions of this web site. By making an order over the phone the customer automatically agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the site.
2. Our Policy - McCorvey's Bowling World is committed to providing products of high quality and value, and we back this commitment with a satisfaction guarantee. If you purchase an item from us that for any reason fails to give complete satisfaction, you may return it to us for an exchange or for a refund so long as it is new and unused, and in its original packaging.
The following products may NOT be returned:
This guarantee must be exercised within 30 days of your receipt of the merchandise. Exceptions may apply for gift items purchased in advance. All return shipping charges must be prepaid (we will not accept return items shipped to us C.O.D.).
Returns and exchanges are accepted only for items purchased from McCorvey's Bowling World. Refunds will be applied based on the original method of payment.
3 "Free Shipping" within the continental U.S.A. for all purchases totaling $50 or more, is based on product purchases only. Thus if you purchase an item(s) that total $49.99 or less then shipping will be charged.
3b. Free Shipping Policy - Free Ground Shipping on products marked as such. Any product(s) added to this will be charged shipping fees on those products only. Free shipping is only available in the continental U.S.A.
3c. Return Policy - Customer has 30 days from the date of the order to return an item. The product must be returned in its original box and packed inside of a protective shipping box. All items returned that were marked as or shipped as FREE SHIPPING* at the time of purchase will be charged a 10% restocking fee. Items being returned for exchange will be charged an additional shipping charge when items are reshipped.
4. Warranty - Warranty claims are subject to the discretion of the original product manufacturer. Warranty information is included with many manufacturers' products, and may be found on their respective web sites.
If your product is defective and you would like to file a warranty claim, you will be responsible for shipping and insurance costs to our warehouse or to the manufacturer's warehouse. If the product defect warrants a claim and is within the warranty period, we will ship you a new product at no charge to replace the defective product. If the original product is no longer available, we will ship a similar product. In the case where a suitable replacement can not be located, you will receive a refund equal to the original price paid for the product.
Please contact McCorvey's Bowling World prior to returning any merchandise for warranty consideration.
5. Shipping Costs: Unless otherwise provided, customer is responsible for all shipping fees and costs incurred with respect to returning the product(s) and obtaining replacement merchandise.
6. Pre-Order Items - Any item(s) purchased at the same time as a Pre-Order Item will not ship until Pre-Order Items are available to ship.
7. Voids/Cancellation/Errors - McCorvey's Bowling World has the right to void or cancel any order at anytime without reason. From time to time errors and typos occur. McCorvey's Bowling World reserves the right to correct these errors on the McCorvey's Bowling World web site, email, banner ads and any other web related media. For questions related to pricing, please contact McCorvey's Bowling World Customer Service at 1-256-539-2695.
8. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue - All issues or disputes arising from sales from this website "mccorveysproshop.com" shall be determined in accordance with laws of the State of Alabama. Jurisdiction and Venue shall lie in the courts in the State of Alabama.
9. UPS Address Correction Fees - If McCorvey's Bowling World is charged an address correction fee by UPS, due to an address being incorrectly submitted by the purchaser, then McCorvey's Bowling World has the right to charge the purchaser the UPS correction fees. Example: Street numbers, Street names, Apartment/Suite Numbers, or Zip Codes and towns that do not match.
10. Email Newsletter - When setting up an account with BowlingWorld.biz the consumer has the option to receive or not receive email newsletters from McCorvey's Bowling World. You may unsubscribe at any time.
11. International Shipments - All orders from outside the United States must be paid in U.S. dollars and are subject to normal import duty, taxes, and customs clearance charges in the destination country. International shipping duties and taxes are the guest's responsibility mccorveysproshop.com has no control over these charges and can not predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. If a guest refuses shipment due to duties and taxes, or the package is returned because it can not be delivered for any reason, the guest will be liable for any costs incurred by mccorveysproshop.com.